We are pleased to provide another morning of training for volunteers and ministry leaders serving in and around Royal City Mission. We hope you can join us. The morning will include the following sessions and workshops:
9am - Opening Session: The Importance of Prayer (Tarcia Gerwing)
9:45 - Workshops (45min)
1. Naloxone training- attendees will recieve training as well as a naloxone kit
2. Prayer Practices (Gavin Wark)
10:30 - Coffee Break
11:00 - Workshops (45min)
1. Mental Illness and the Gospel (Nick Cardesis )
2. Kitchen Basics - Orientation to RCM's new Kitchen (Mark Anderson)
3. How to Play Euchre (Gavin Wark)
12:00 - Closing Session (Kevin Coghill)
12:30 - Lunch (Optional)
There is no cost to attend. Register here.
Thank you so much for your patience and support as we have worked through renovations for the past several months. When our hardworking stove from the 1950s broke down we were faced with a choice: shut down our meal program or bring the entire kitchen up to code. We chose to continue serving meals and started the $230,000 kitchen renovation.